Ao1 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone

3 posters

Go down

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone Empty [Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone

Post by LowVision 17/07/16, 12:57 pm

idk what proff u have to banned player but is a shhit ....if admin SmO see a good player he abuse and get ban ...cos other better like him.....i hope whitestone make soamting about this .....and SmO banned me what a proff he have i use hax.....Stone if u want i send a video after u will see iam clean.....and stone try to tok your members stop this shit abuse !!!!
LowVision
LowVision

Back to top Go down

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone Empty Just for Stone

Post by LowVision 17/07/16, 01:02 pm

stone we play togheter long time and KGB members know me ...and they see iam clean....same suspicios player they say but they see my video ....ask andy or loco....I hope Stone u can make samthing about this and try open the eyes your member... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
LowVision
LowVision

Back to top Go down

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone Empty ao1 admins abuse .....to eazy ban

Post by LowVision 17/07/16, 01:12 pm

The ao1 give players to eazy ban.....cos more players are better like admins ...after the admins give ban...he use hax...that is a bullshit....u know Stone...whene u want proff iwill send after u can see ....many times wrong choice admins
LowVision
LowVision

Back to top Go down

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone Empty Re: [Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone

Post by MasTeRM!nd 21/07/16, 06:09 pm

Hi there. If you got banned, there must be a reason.
So, may i know who are you and who banned you ?
Are you accusing our admins to cheat ? Any proof to support what you're saying ?!

MasTeRM!nd
MasTeRM!nd
Ao1|SuperAdmin
Ao1|SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

[Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone Empty Re: [Report] Admin abuse / Just for Stone

Post by WhiteStone 31/07/16, 09:57 pm

Hey guys,

I was a while afk, so I couldn't respond.
If there is still a problem PM me. If there is not, you don't have to do anything.
If you want to chat with me, you can donwload EvolveHQ and add me: WhiteStone
WhiteStone
WhiteStone
LEADER
LEADER

https://ao1clan.forumotion.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0EkwasLL50jvupAbDJc-tw

Back to top Go down

Post by MasTeRM!nd 02/08/16, 04:24 pm

@LowVision , as requested by White, send him PM is you want to deal with him only. No need to spam the forum. Instead of creating multiple post, push it up. Will be much appreciated.

Also, do understand that we all have a life, so it may take few days before you get a response.
MasTeRM!nd
MasTeRM!nd
Ao1|SuperAdmin
Ao1|SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down